My 2016 Bucket List
Hey you guys,
With it being the beginning of a new year I decided to share my 2016 bucket list with you. Some things are super random and far out there but it’s just of things that I think would be cool to do this year. I will write blog posts about doing some of these and also, at the end of 2016, I will check off all the ones I completed in a new post and add on anything else cool and note worthy that I did.
My 2016 Bucket List:
- Get a dress I love for grad
- get accepted to a university
- win a scholarship
- buy studio lights and a white backdrop
- write a letter to some people who I think are cool (like Sadie Robertson and Kristina Bazan)
- reach 1k followers on my @tw.ster instagram account
- Get on the high honour roll again
- buy a trench coat
- raise some money for university
- get a job
- go camping with my friends
- skip school on Feb 29th (because it’s a leap year this year) and buy the awesome cake I had at Gauge’s birthday party
- reach 1k followers on my blog
- reach 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel
- get in shape/healthier
- make my own grad wear
- intern someplace cool that I would be interested in working at
- get a pen pal
- open a small and simple online store
- buy a cell phone
- write. a lot.
- Make my dorm room or apartment (depending on where I go) look cool
What are some the things on your bucket list? Comment them below, I’d love to know!
Connect With Me // It’s not a conversation until you join in
Main Blog: https://shortgirlsam.wordpress.com
Personal Instagram: @tw.ster
Disclaimer: the featured image is not mine.